• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do MS members look like?

Meyer

Minstrel
Back when I started growing my hair and had a beard.

13zv3hc.png

About a year and a half since last haircut. Clean shaven now. Can't stand facial hair right now for some reason.

w027pf.png

OGone

Troubadour
Unfortunately, this is the only awkward picture I've got on my computer :rolleyes:

My dog thinks he's a parrot

ogdoggy_zpsd0956619.png

Edit: Sadly this was right after I shaved :( I'll post another picture in a few months after my quest to grow an impressive goatee.

Last edited:

OGone

Troubadour
Actually my dog is 3 now he's not considered a puppy anymore :confused:

Surely you don't mean the burly, gruff pure specimen of man in that picture??

Oh, Meyer...why?

Beards are so manly! Why shave off that glorious piece of masculinity that adorned your face?

Why, Meyer? Why?

Meyer

Minstrel
I got tired of trimming it.

Takes a fortnight at most to get it back to a good length and thickness. Not a big deal. Not looking forward to ever having to cut my hair though...

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Oh my god! She's the cutest thing ever! Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
My wife and I have this understanding when it comes to shopping. She shops. I push the carriage with Hannah in it so I can hear reactions like yours. Now I enjoy shopping at the more crowded grocery store.

Wow, that child's got quite a head of hair, Sidekick :D.
She was born with a full head of hair. All three of my girls were, and I was born with an afro myself. Hannah's hair is actually curly/wavy, but still very fine like Asian hair.

J. S. Elliot

Inkling
Nice to be able to put a face to some of these names. I should have come by this thread sooner. ^^

This is probably the best recent picture I have, on my end, though. December 2012, with my grandpa when he was visiting:

PICT_-_December_2012.jpg

(Please excuse the sandals, XD. I'd just gotten home from work, had to throw some nice clothes on for Christmas pictures, but didn't want to wear heels out into the pasture.)

Rob

Dreamer
Well, this is me. The Australian sensation. Put another shrimp on the barby! smh lol.
The picture was taken today before I had to take off to University to enroll in an English teaching course.

Last edited: