• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What to do if your novel keeps getting rejected, but those that read it love it?

hnorwood

Dreamer
A.E. Lowen- I wrote 21 chapters of the second part to my first book and also was writing another story before I got very sick. I got a very poisonous toxin in my system ( a couple months ago) and it has effected my CNS. I am driving again and functioning on my own and just started a couple weeks back able to use my lap top again (not for long periods of time yet) I am being told by doctors that it will be a long hall could take up to two years before I am close to my old self. So the next book I finish when I can write again will have much more meaning than the first. Thanks and I trying not to give up :)

Don't Give up!

Hnorwood -- I had forgotten that I loved writing, too. I was writing other things in a professional environment and got discouraged and very bogged down in the acidic, anti-creative situation I was in. Taking a step back from that scene, and then putting my work out on my own, knowing it was just an experiment, helped me to rediscover my love for writing. And I agree with A.E. Lowan -- while you're serializing that first book online, write another one. Be sure to share the links where we can read your work too! :)

hnorwood

Dreamer
Rise of the Tiger-- Thanks I will. Just waiting to get my health back so I can start writing again. I can't wait. :)