• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

oloris

Acolyte
... Introductions are so difficult! I'm Stephanie. :) I've been lurking around for a while now and I figured it's time I register myself here.

Like most of you, I'm a writer myself, but I'm also here on on behalf of the community (one-woman) division of my publisher. The fantasy community and genre are pretty important to us since the roots of Oloris Publishing are a mutual love of Tolkien. I want to engage and be up-to-date with the ever-changing writing community, so I'll chime in if I have a meaningful response or have a topic I'm curious about. :)

(I hope that didn't come across as spammy or anything, I didn't come see any rule against representatives of publishers so I went ahead and registered!)

Azza

Scribe
Hi Stephanie,

My names Arran. Nice to meet you! I'm a massive Tolkien fan myself.
Welcome to Mythic Scribes :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Stephanie
We try to be friendly and helpful here [but you've probably worked that out...]
Leap on in when you have half a mind and enjoy the craic.
It may not be the Prancing Pony but I'm sure there is a seat around here somewhere [I have this image of MS as a Tavern and I couldn't resist a LotR reference... maybe we are the last homely house...].

oloris

Acolyte
Thanks, Joe! MythicScribes as a Prancing Pony with an infinite supply of beer... I don't see how it can get better than that!