• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What's your OLL/Screnzy/NaNo username?

Ophiucha

Auror
I like to see how all of my friends - online and off - are doing with their NaNoWriMos, if only for the onesided competition of being the furthest ahead of any of my friends. So what's your username on the OLL websites; care to throw us a link to your profiles? I'm Ophiucha.

JCFarnham

Auror
Good idea, this way we don't have to take each other word for it in terms of progress ;)

So yeah, Fatal_Velocity

Amanita

Maester
I'm Amanita there as well, but I probably won't be using the side anymore this year. I might join in the 50 000 words writing but without the fuss over there.

Ophiucha

Auror
Haha, I'm basically the opposite. I only ever bother with the 50,000 for the fun of the competition - I write daily, year round, so it's not really a challenge for me any more. But I love the forums, so I stick around.

Well, to be droll... I'm Jenna St. Hilaire over there, too. I used to be librarylily everywhere, thanks to my everlasting love for Hermione Granger and Lily Evans Potter, but was convinced by publishing industry blogs to start using my Real Live Name on the Internet. The convincing was well meant, and possibly smart. But I still kind of wish I hadn't given in.

Well, on the OLL sites I am Ladypamela. Here, of course, I am LadyPamela. I have to keep it simple so I don't get confused! :)

pskelding

Troubadour
I added a bunch of you folks as much buddies today... I see many have finished the 50,000. That just put a bunch of motivating pressure on me to join the elite ranks of those who have 'won' Nanowrimo.