• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Aloha, All

SteveHolak

Mark Twain said, "Quittin's easy; I've done it a thousand times." Swap out 'quitting' for 'starting',and you have the Cliff Notes for my writing career.

I majored in English lit back in the 20th century fully intending to have an armful of novels published by this point, spent a decade in the US Navy, and accidentally became a software engineer.

After another decade passed of reading novels and stories and saying 'I could do this', I've decided to do it. Again.

I look to you people for support and constructive criticism, most most importantly, motivation when I hit rough patches.

QQ: I assume that there is a minimum posting criterium before I can post my own work for critique? Or, alternatively, can someone post the internal link to those sorts of specific rules?

Regards
Steve

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
Welcome to Scribes! The awesome thing about writing is that it's never too late to start - or start again, as the case may be^^

welcome! I'm going into the army in January and I plan on becoming a software engineer to support myself until my writing takes off enough. lol your past is kinda similar to my planed future.