• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How did you discover Mythic Scribes?

Asterisk

Troubadour
It just randomly popped up during one of my searches. I clicked on the link, read some posts, and decided I couldn't just ignore it. I'm so glad I registered!

shwabadi

Minstrel
I googled 'Fantasy writing forum' and this was the first one that popped up :p
I checked out another but this was by far the best looking, so I made an account :D

I was looking for fantasy websites for inspiration on how to create my own. The ones I really liked were this one, and Fantasy Faction.

I found it, like, five seconds ago. It was an accident. I don't remember exactly what I was looking up. Something about writing tips I'm sure, but I'm here now and it sounds like a good place. :)

Eagle

Scribe
Twitter. It's a good place to spread the word about yourself. I only recently joined that website too and I've come across quite a few interesting pages.

Sam Evren

Troubadour
I actually found it via google search for fantasy fiction forums. I checked into the site and was really pleased to read the welcoming and warm nature of the posts.

I tend to be somewhat isolationist by nature; it's no small trick to pull me out from under my shell. Thanks for providing such a comfortable place.

Sevundas

Scribe
Ah, the power of Google. I happened to do the exact same thing. It doesn't hurt that Mythic Scribes tops the list of search results - I came, I saw, I joined the ranks in hopes that I might learn how to write a better story. :)

Stevenmlong

Dreamer
A Google for fantasy writing forums, about a year ago when I was trying to get more on top of what's going on out there in the online fantasy writing world.