• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Mythos

Troubadour
Hello,
I'm a young writer who hopes to one day actually publish something. I'm not sure if I ever will, but I guess hope is a good thing. :) I really enjoy writing and reading fantasy. When I was younger my pretend games with my cousins always included powerful wizards, vampires, and fairies. They all stopped playing pretend, but I didn't. To me the best part of worldbuilding is coming up with different mythologies.

Well that turned out longer than I was thinking, but at least you know some things about. ;)

Welcome to the fold, Mythos! Good to have you aboard! Looking forward to reading some of your work. Always good to meet another weaver! :)

Last edited:

Mythos

Troubadour
Thanks for the welcome! You guys seem so friendly, so I'll make sure to participate in the forums more than I usually do. In the NaNoWriMo forums I just sort of read. Oh, and that's how I found these forums. Someone posted a link here on the Fantasy forum.

Behelit

Troubadour
Welcome Mythos!

We don't stand for just reading! You must share your thoughts here.

I kid of course. We do hope very much you will feel free to voice your thoughts and opinions with us.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Mythos. The goal of publication is indeed a worthy one. It's good to be ambitious. I'd love to hear your thoughts on mythologies some time.

Welcome Mythos. Publishing is something I think a lot of us look forward to as a goal one day. Good to have you aboard.

Mythos

Troubadour
Hey guys! I've been gone for a longish time, and I see that the forums have grown. It's cool to see all the new people and some of the older members. I'm going to try to be a more active member of the forums nowadays, just thought I should reintroduce myself.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome back to the Scriptorium, Mythos! Hope that you'll stick around and honor us with your contributions!

Sorry this is so late, welcome to the space!
smile.png
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
~BL~