• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Another new girl.

ScribbleMind

Hi everyone :) My name is Eva, and after lurking on this forum for a few hours, I've decided to make an account here because everyone here seems pretty cool. I'm currently in the process of turning ideas into an actual plot and creating a world/characters etc, so this site is super helpful.

English is my second language, since I'm Dutch, so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway I'm looking forward to being active on here, everyone here seems really nice.

Have a great day everyone :D

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Goedemorgen, ScribbleMind (well, it is morning here). Nice to have you aboard. I'm afraid my Dutch is extremely limited, even though my mother is from Holland and I went to kindergarten there. She didn't speak Dutch to us as kids and I've forgotten the vast majority of it.

However, I do know one more phrase:

Tot ziens! :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello ScribbleMind
Welcome to Mythic Scribes
I only know one phrase in Dutch and that isn't family friendly... but they were very friendly rugby players that taught me.

ScribbleMind

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :) And woah @steerpike, I had no idea I would find anyone on this forum who know's Dutch (even if it's just a few words), very cool! :D