• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How did you discover Mythic Scribes?

I Googled Forums for fiction writers + fantasy and bingo there you were... I was a bit skeptical at first (I have had some bad forum experiances,) but now it's pretty much home :D

Lythene

I was Googling things for my novel actually! This came up and I was like "Hey, why not take a look?" So I did, liked what I saw and signed up! :D

Ghost

Inkling
I googled "worldbuilding forum" and variations on "conlang forum" before, but MS only came up in a search for "fantasy worldbuilding forums" recently. I was disappointed that the other worldbuilding forums I came across seemed to be in their death throes. This one looks like it's growing, which is the main reason I joined. Slow forums make me sad. I can't even imagine comparing notes through snail mail.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I was searching in Google for anything related to how magic systems are created, and I discovered Mythic Scribes =)

I googled Fantasy Writing Forums and found it. I think it's something I could do with about now and to talk/share with other people who enjoy fantasy writing.

Not entirely sure. I google searched something about writing... and editing... perhaps fantasy (but I'm not prone to searching that). It must have been a long day.