• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings...

Noda

Dreamer
Ello people... My name is Shelbie, but I beg you call me Noda or Jade. I am 15. Don't think I'm too young to understand anything or that I shouldn't say or think what I do. I am more mature than my parents... Hard to believe, yes I understand. I get annoyed easily and have a very short fuse. I am The outcast at my highschool. The outside of the outside. My stories are a jumble of my life. Many characters are mixes of people I know... Many main characters are myself. Only they let their emotions control their actions. I know what I do... Everything I do.

So that's me basically... Ask anything you want... I'll answer the best I can.

Welcome to the space :)
Life can be a wonderful place to draw insperation from.
Keep at it and one day you will look back and see that while you might not have had it easy you would not change it for the world :)

I speak from experiance there.

All the best,
~BL~

Last edited:
Welcome, Noda. There are a lot of teenagers on the forum, so you're in good company. I can't wait to see some of your work in the showcase.

@Rhëadïn: You are my favorite.

Xanados

Maester
I hate to sound harsh, Noda, but it happens to us all. I shall be 18 in a month and I've been through that stage. Everyone has. It's called teenage angst. Everyone thinks their problems are the biggest of them all, but that is not the case. An "emo" is usually what someone is called when they seek attention. Most teenagers today consider themselves tortured souls, when they've just been to the mall, bought some ghastly lip-ring and hung out with some friends. I'll just leave it at that definition.

Do not bring attention to yourself in such a way if you want people to think that you're mature. Also, I suggest that you stop using a large amount of ellipsis in your writing.

Because at almost 18 you are much more mature than she is, right, Xanados? She was only introducing herself and letting us know about her life as she sees it. Just because we aren't looking each other in the face doesn't mean we can't be polite.

Dude this is like the second topic I've seen where you are just not being a nice person Xandos, chill out man. Also what mythique said.

myrddin173

Maester
Perhaps, Rheadin, it is our varying backgrounds and personalities, but I do not "chill out" often. What I have said to Noda was said to me at that age. It helped.

INTJ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Still you could stand to be a bit more respectful to the other members of this forum. Also I fail to see the relevance of the link to wikipedia.

Noda, I do hope we haven't scared you away. We welcome young and old members alike, and we encourage you to write what you want, not what others tell you to write. Feel free to join in on the discussions and voice your opinion.

Johnny Cosmo

Inkling
I'm going to have to side with the others Xanados, this is something like the fifth topic I've seen where you're being unnecessarily unpleasant.

Perhaps, Rheadin, it is our varying backgrounds and personalities, but I do not "chill out" often.

So? Does that mean you won't let anyone else?

Noda

Dreamer
Alright. Thanks for the welcome. I'm not on often until my report card comes out and I have straight A's. I only get on at my school. I am sorry if I come off as a complainer or "emo". I'm just forwarning anyone who will talk to me, that I am always down or very mad.

Emeria

Scribe
Hi, Noda! Welcome to Mythic Scribes ^_^ I'm Emeria, fellow new member. If you ever want to talk, let me know =)