• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Knights of Badassdom

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Okay... that looks so naff - that it might just be good.
and I hope Summer Glau get to fight - she does it so well... I'm a little smitten by Ms Glau....

Ginger Bee

Scribe
If it's done right, that could be hilarious. It could tie in both the geekery that I like, and the kind that I like to make fun of.

And I agree with CopofJoe--Summer Glau is worth being smitten over. (What's the verb for that? Smitting? Smiting sure doesn't work. I sense a gap in our language.)

SeverinR

Vala
The trailer seems like a good combonation of LARP, geekness, and serious enough to not be totally unbelievable. (Like Airplane, or Scary movie, still funny but can't take them serious.)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
And I agree with CopofJoe--Summer Glau is worth being smitten over. (What's the verb for that? Smitting? Smiting sure doesn't work. I sense a gap in our language.)
I've always gone with "smittening"... [it has a slightly Gothic feel for me] or may be it only works in the past/passive tense...:rolleyes:

The trailer seems like a good combonation of LARP, geekness, and serious enough to not be totally unbelievable. (Like Airplane, or Scary movie, still funny but can't take them serious.)
add in Blazing Saddles and that is one hell of a night in...

SeverinR

Vala
Limited release.
Not in my area.
"Knights of Badassdom doth arrive in a theatre near thee beginning on January 24th."

Anyone have it near them?