• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Critique partner desired for novel "Nefrusobek's Quest"

Jabrosky

Banned
Back in late October I wrote 2 chapters and 5,300 words of a fantasy novel tentatively titled Nefrusobek's Quest. I haven't made a great deal of progress since then, but I want to revive and get back on track with this project. I believe that if I'm responsible to someone else for this project, I will feel more motivated to finish it. Therefore I would appreciate having a critique partner to review what I've written so far and help me bounce off some ideas.

Any kind of feedback would be appreciated, but I am most interested in critiques of characterization, dialogue, and plotting. Please PM me or reply to this thread if interested!

Quillstine

Troubadour
I'm really interested in this and if you're still keen would like to jump on board. I think having a critique partner, like you said, would really help keep the productivity up, the ideas flowing and the story unraveling.
I have something similar-ish elsewhere, but would love to get in on something that had a commitment to output and accountability involved.
To be upfront, I will be highly distracted until after Christmas/new year, with relatives visiting and presents to organize there is little time to dedicate to writing. But if your prepared to make it a new years resolutions, we could spend the time between now and Jan 1st organizing how best to carry this out?
If your interested, just PM I guess.