• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Birthday Thread

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Today, December 16th I celebrate my birthday =)

I am just about to cut my strawberry cake, then go with my sister to have breakfast at my favorite place and after that... I'll go to the theater and watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Also, I am wearing my brand new Violet Riding Hood right now...

It's going to be a fantastic day! =)

GeekDavid

Auror
Today, December 16th I celebrate my birthday =)

I am just about to cut my strawberry cake, then go with my sister to have breakfast at my favorite place and after that... I'll go to the theater and watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Also, I am wearing my brand new Violet Riding Hood right now...

It's going to be a fantastic day! =)

:happybirthday:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Thanks for the happy birthday wishes =)

It was indeed a great day, even though my sister had to depart and she could not go to watch the movie with me. I loved The Desolation of Smaug and I got nice presents, including a beautiful Harry Potter wand complete with its wooden box, glass lid and everything.

@Coyote: There was indeed a big, bad wolf following me around all day, I wonder why... I guess that the wolf could not tell the difference between red and violet, but it was okay because I love wolves =)

@Reaver: Thanks, you are the best!! That should have been la instead of el, but otherwise it's correct. I am looking forward to see you in the chat one of these days...

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I'm a week late, Sheila, but happy birthday anyway. I'm too caught up in all the other birthdays I'm celebrating this week. In addition to Christmas itself being a birthday, there's…

Mine: today
My aunt's mom: Christmas
A friend: the 27th, but we'll get together today
My mother-in-law: the 28th
My oldest daughter: the 29th

Here's my early birthday dinner prepared by my wife last night…

BEEF WELLINGTON
1505096_10152055610629194_1343073517_n.jpg

SPINACH SALAD WITH ORANGES AND ROASTED WALNUTS
1504960_10152055612579194_296747441_n.jpg

ROASTED RED RUSSET POTATOES
1536555_10152055613124194_1193556769_n.jpg

LEMON CHEESE CAKE WITH LIME AND DESSERT WINE

Oh… and I didn't show a pic with the candles. You'll just have to guess my age, though it's hard to do without looking at the candles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaver

Staff
Happy Birthday!

:dance:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGENDARY SIDEKICK!:dance:

I hope that today is the best day ever my friend!

May you live as long as you want but never want as long as you live.

God bless you and your loved ones!

Of course, this birthday wouldn't be complete without a special message from your favorite gladiator:

Like...ok, so like, how come you like, didn't invite me to your party? Is it because all the chicks would like, be all over me and stuff? So, like, anyways... You should like totally come hang out in my kingdom sometime. We can like work out and stuff. You know, like, get some real dude sweat going. I guess your wife Fan Girl can come too, but like, whatever dude... Happy birthday and stuff.

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Legendary!!

Those are a lot of birthdays to celebrate in late December, but hey, the more the merrier... I am sure that you and your family will enjoy very happy days to come, and I send a virtual hug for you and another for your little daughter.

December birthdays are the best =)

Reaver

Staff
Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIAM T. DRILL!!
:dance:(That's right, I used your full name.) :dance:

I hope it was the best day ever!!

You're a great friend and a phenomenal writer!

Here's to many more buddy!

Guru Coyote

Archmage
HEY! PHIL!
Share the cookies?
Happy B-Day, yeah? Here's to many more where that one came from. (The Day. But we can talk cookies too, if you like. Got some?)

It's my birthday today August 2.

(I'm getting a kindle, so if you have any free shorts up there feel free to link. It would be nice to see some of the writing from people here. Got to take it for test drive.)

Last edited: