• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Call for interviews

OlgaGodim

Scribe
Friends, Authors,
I'm not sure of this is the right place for this announcement. Please tell me if it should be relocated.
I’m opening my blog Olga Godim writing | Fantasy and more to mini-interviews. I’d like to interview the leading characters of your published Fantasy fiction. Any subgenre of Fantasy is acceptable.

Each character should answer three questions:
1. Tell me a little about yourself–your name, profession, where you live, do you have a family, the usual.
2. What happened to you, so you ended up in this crazy adventure the novel talks about?
3. This question is up to the writer who created you.

In addition to the character’s answers, I would need the following:
- The author’s name
- The novel’s title (if it’s part of a series, then the sequence #)
- Genre, subgenre
- The cover picture
- The author’s media links (website, facebook, etc)
- The buy links for the book

If you wish to participate or have questions, contact me at olgagodim<at>gmail<dot>com.

I’ll post the interviews on a first-come-first-serve basis, once a week, on Mondays. I’ll let you know about the post one day in advance.

I’d also ask, if any of you is an artist, if you could create a graphic image I can use with every post in this series. Perhaps something like a mini-header or a horizontal badge with the usual fantasy accessories. If I get a few of those images, I’ll post them all on my blog and ask you folks to decide which one is best.

Olga Godim

This might sound silly, but would you mind anyone who is unpublished? I'd love a way to reach future readers, I'm looking at all avenues.

OlgaGodim

Scribe
James, I'm sorry. I understand your wish to explore all avenues but I can only accept published books. When you publish your novel you're welcome to my blog.

This might sound silly, but would you mind anyone who is unpublished? I'd love a way to reach future readers, I'm looking at all avenues.

James,

I'm happy to do an interview with you for my author page. I don't have a huge audience, but any exposure is better than none, and eventually I'll build my audience up.

Let me know if you are interested, I know how it is to want to build an audience before seeking publication and these days it is almost necessary to do so if you want to get that dream offer. We newbies have to stick together after all. :)

Email me at: ciccas_world at yahoo dot com
Or hit me up on facebook the link is in my siggy.

The same goes for anyone who would like me to do this old hands and newbies alike.
I'd like to do one new author a month.
James you can be the first if you like.

~BL~

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
A character interview sounds fun, though I'd rather have the interview with the character from my WIP than what's already published.

My novel has a ways to go, but one of the POV characters from my novel will also be a POV character in my part of an anthology, which I anticipate will be published before my manuscript is complete. If that would suffice as published, I might approach you for an interview if that's fine with both you and the author who's taking the lead on the anthology.

OlgaGodim

Scribe
That is an interesting approach, Sidekick. I suppose it should work. Please contact me through my email (in my original message).