• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Hi, I'm Shiro. 24, born and raised in the south west part of England. I've always been interested in creative writing, even from a young age. In primary school we had an hour on Fridays where we could draw, or whatever else we wanted. I ended up writing and illustrating a sort of Knight Rider-esque series of stories, those were quite fun. In secondary school I got into a game called Phantasy Star Online, and that's where the main character of most of my written pieces came from.

My hobbies include writing, obviously. As well as drawing, watching anime, and playing far too many videogames. I'm also an amateur game developer, though as with my writing I rarely manage to actually finish a project.

So uh, hi.

Noma Galway

Archmage
Hi Shiro! Pull up a chair and join in!

I'm Noma, and may the shadows always favor you. (an assassin's vote of confidence)

JRFLynn

Sage
My hobbies include writing, obviously. As well as drawing, watching anime, and playing far too many videogames.

Gosh, that sounds like me :D Welcome Shiro, glad you could join us!

Thanks, all. Once I feel inspired enough I'll endeavor to dive into some of the more thought-provoking threads. Right now I'm running on about an hour of sleep though. xD

AlinaKitti

Dreamer
Oh hello! Welcome to the site. Haha we seem to have somethings in common already. What type of anime do you watch?