• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

NaNoWriMo

Amanita

Maester
I've gone to sleep at my normal time. I wouldn't be able to write anything decent in the middle of the night. But now 1th November is there, and I might start soon. ;)

pskelding

Troubadour
1431 yesterday for me... will try to hit 3200 today as I'm not working and so far my 2 week old son has seen fit to increase the amount of sleep he wants today...

pskelding

Troubadour
2835... finished at the end of a scene and didn't want to start the next as the POV character changes. I need to think about it a bit tonight.

Good job everyone!! Let's keep it going!

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I'm at 5060 after a bit of a slow start. Looks like I'm up to snuff for the time being. Keep in mind I'm a day ahead of most people probably.

4082...would have been closer to 5k if work hadn't intruded on my writing time. Ah well, paying bills keeps the things on that let me write. So I'll just grumble a bit and go on. :)

pskelding

Troubadour
5230 words... I'm on target finally and today was the strongest writing yet for me.

I hope everyone is still with us, today is 10% of the way there, time and word wise!

pskelding

Troubadour
6432 for me, short by about 230 words from par but I'm still very happy with my progress also. New scene is good and working from my scene list is working well.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
You guys are killing me. But I'm determined to catch up. I had a bad day today with my internet acting sketchy and then trying to transfer my file so I could work on another computer. I was going to do long-hand, but then I just went to buy a router for my computer so now I have wireless! I have to catch up! Probably around 7,000 now.

finishing today at 13,192 my main character is dead now the focus shifts to his children and with that the back story to all the later events is set in place. it is now that all the fun happens.