• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I'm taking part in the the Blogging from A to Z Challenge (in addition to doing Camp NaNoWriMo) during April. Boy, am I ambitious (read: insane)! Since I dumped my First Chapter Challenge (eating up too much novel and short story time) I wanted to give another month long challenge a try.

Here's some info here: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

You can sign up for the challenge here: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: A TO Z CHALLENGE SIGN UP/LIST [2014]

It seems to be a pretty big deal in the blogging community and might also be a way for bloggers to pick up some new followers. I'm also using this as an experiment to see if my blog is worth updating as much as I've been doing. I used to only update it once or twice a month, but sometimes I'm doing it multiple times a month just because I feel like I have to. If I'm going to blog this often, I want to blog about whatever I want to and not just topics I feel like I have to discuss because they're safe. So I'm going to go completely weird and random and see how it turns out. All my posts will be fantasy based, but maybe not typical.

If you want to see what I come up with (aka my public meltdown) give it a looksie when the month starts. And if you decide to sign up for the challenge let me know here since I need to read five blogs a day that are part of the challenge.

Here's mine! (Oh, it's my signature, never mind).

Ah, screw it, here it is again:Philip Overby's Fantasy Free-for-All