• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member Whereabouts

with my son I was never sick... the two I lost I was sick every moment of the day the only thing tht helped me was eatig small meals several times a day. I was always hungry but the nausia was a little less...

if that fails there is always pepto... as a last resort.

Thanks again everyone! Eating frequently is pretty much the only thing that helps, and I feel pretty good today (knock on wood). I can eat almost anything; it's doing the dishes that gets to me, and we don't have a dishwasher right now. :)

I know this is in the rears and usually this thread is to say where we're going...but I was absent from the threads for the good part of a month or more. Business, a death in the family, then business travel to Seattle/Bellevue kept me inactive and otherwise occupied. Glad to be back on the boards though!

Thanks again everyone! Eating frequently is pretty much the only thing that helps, and I feel pretty good today (knock on wood). I can eat almost anything; it's doing the dishes that gets to me, and we don't have a dishwasher right now. :)
Now myth....
What good is a husbandy if they won't do the dishes ;)
Get the whip out LOL JK... Sorta.

I know this is in the rears and usually this thread is to say where we're going...but I was absent from the threads for the good part of a month or more. Business, a death in the family, then business travel to Seattle/Bellevue kept me inactive and otherwise occupied. Glad to be back on the boards though!

Welcome back Map :) So sorry to hear about the troubles and death.
Need anything you know all you have to do is ask :)
Hugz.

Sorry about all that and welcome back!

Just a heads up I'm checking out for a while starting this week. Will be OoC for about two weeks :)
Going to India!!!!

So please if there was anything I was suposed to send you and have not kindly send me a reminder via PM :D
Otherwise, I will see you on the flip side.
Hugs,
~BL~

I'm back have not slept properly for a few days. Working on it. Jet lag stinks. :p

Glad to be back missed ya all. Hope everyone is doing well.
~BL~

P.S. To all new members Hello. It is a little late, but nice to meet you! :)

Kelise

Maester
My partner is visiting from the UK and so I won't be around much until the 3rd of January. :)

Kelise

Maester
Really quite busy judging books for an awards selection that's closing soon, and because of this, I'm also behind in my reviewing for publishers.

So I'll be away for a bit more - I just don't have time to keep an eye here properly. Sorry all :(

Holy crap... I have been like the worst forum member ever.... moved back to Cali (U.S.A.) from Alask last summer... then had another baby... my first boy (woot woot)... been out of touch for a while, but im going to make a real effort to get it back in gear. Hows everyone doing???