• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

extremely relaxing sound website

When ever you need some background sound to keep your focus here's a site that has what ever background sounds you could ever need. From murmur's at a coffee shop, to a soft rumble of a train on its tracks. Whats really neat is that you can mix and match sounds and change how high each individual effect is.

soundrown

I thought it was pretty awesome and figured people here may like it.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
This is the best site I've seen/heard in months.
Playground or Fountain are probably my favourites, but think you will need to turn the volume down if you want any sleep with Night...
Thank you!

buyjupiter

Maester
The sound I like best is the roar of a fire (in a fireplace), but the ocean waves are nice too. And playing at the same time I think they should cancel out. I do wonder why there wasn't any wind sounds...because I like the sound of wind whistling through something.

If anyone wants to hear more bird sounds let me know and I'll try to go out and record the grackles/mourning doves/pigeons/crows/etc that the cats refuse to chase out of the yard. Or, if anyone wants free birds to add to their back yards, I'd be happy to ship them across the continental US, as soon as I figure out the rules for live animal transport. :D