• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings & Salutations

soggymuse

Dreamer
How do?

I'm Emma, a writer of m/m romantic fantasy. It's been a while since I was a member of a writing community that wasn't centred on forum roleplaying, but I'm at a stage in my current trilogy where I kind of need advice in a few areas and I thought it would be nice to develop a support network.

So, I'm 32 and I've been writing as long as I can remember. I'm unpublished and had a long period of not working on novels because of health reasons, though I have run a fantasy play-by-post RPG for nearly 7 years that has helped me keep my hand in. (It also gave me a background in worldbuilding and writing skills that I don't think I'd have learned otherwise.)

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all. :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met soggymuse [aka Emma]
I'm doing FINE!!!!
This is a great place to learn what you need and share what you know.
I'm sure your already seen our own RPG and the other diversion from writing that hide around here in various sub forums.
Leap on in when you have half a mind - it would still be more than most of us have.

soggymuse

Dreamer
Hail and well met soggymuse [aka Emma]
I'm doing FINE!!!!
This is a great place to learn what you need and share what you know.
I'm sure your already seen our own RPG and the other diversion from writing that hide around here in various sub forums.
Leap on in when you have half a mind - it would still be more than most of us have.

Ehehehe. That's okay, I have to share a brain cell with a friend, anyway. xD

Thanks for the warm welcome, CupofJoe. :D