• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Doodles

Lace

Troubadour
After a lot of saving, I was finally able to purchase a nifty set of Prisma Color markers. They were a little difficult to get used to, it kind of reminds me of working with paint, but I'm really starting to dig them! A lot of the stuff I've done are fanfics, so I don't own any of them and they are just my interpretation of the characters. I've included the link to those here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107543508108552161778/albums/6030182668301031217

Last edited:

Lace

Troubadour
I did this little guy today, an "eastern" style dragon hatchling. I know I'm a work-in-progress, but they normally just sit in a sketch pad, so I thought, why not?

EasterHatchling.jpg
[/IMG]

Lace

Troubadour
Thanks! I used to not be a fan of them, preferring the traditional scales, but they've ry grown on me. I guess I can appreciate anything if it's a dragon! :)

I have some dragons, check it out ... This is not western or asian dragon. Its mixed and i don't know where he wants to go

(Art by Usagi)

Ayaka Di'rutia

Troubadour
Nice art! The more art I see using those markers the more it makes me want to give them a go; I've never done a piece with them :)

Lace

Troubadour
I watched a lot of videos before I finally got brave enough to purchase them, but they're so expensive! They were hard to use at first, but the more I play around with them, the more I love them. Well worth it!

Fyle

Inkling
Cool pics!

I like the color schemes. Keep it up.

I like ink work myself. Has a real solid feel.

arbiter117

Minstrel
doodles.... why did you have to call them doodles?! Your doodles make my art look like a 3-year old's! Very nice doodles! :)