• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Allow me to introduce myself!

Delwyn

Dreamer
Hello and thank you for this opportunity to join this wonderful community. I look forward to sharing my work - as well as reading yours! I love the idea of being in a writing community that focuses on fantasy storytelling. I have chosen the name Delwyn for this site - as that's the name of my protagonist from my first novel - "Delwyn of the Realms". I am looking for an agent and publisher as we speak, and have already written six chapters of the sequel. I wasn't sure about posting a link to my website - whether it's allowed, frowned upon?

I hope to make some new friends here as well as find info about artists who have reasonable rates - as I'd like to commission some cover art and pics for my site!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome to the forums Delwyn. Best of luck with your novel and with getting it published. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share your experiences.

I believe you're allowed to post a link to your website if you want. Many of us have links to our sites in our signatures. If you want to promote your site and book specifically, then I believe the Self-Promotion forums would be the best place to post it. If not, I'm sure someone will help and point out the best place for it. :)

Again, very welcome. :)

Delwyn

Dreamer
Thank you CupofJoe! Still navigating my way around and getting to know the lay of the land!