• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello - so excited to be here

Hello,

My name is Anna Smith-Spark, I'm a fantasy author and fan of all things weird and wonderful. I'm also a mother to two young children and a pensions geek....

I have just finished and put up on-line my dark fantasy novel The Court of Broken Knives. It's at The Court of Broken Knives | Anna Smith-Spark if anyone's interested. And find me on twitter and facebook. I had a bizarre internet phobia until recently, and the wonders of talking to other fantasy authors is a new experience for me.

Folderol

Scribe
Hello, Anna!

I'm tickled to be the first to greet you -- I'm pretty new here myself, and also suffered with an internet phobia until recently. Welcome to the 21st century!:D It's a brave new world, no doubt, and it's great to make connections in a place like this.

I like your book's title, by the way -- dangerous and intriguing! Makes me want to read it, so way to go.

Tom

Istar
Hey there! Hope you like it here--we're all about weird and wonderful.

Oh, cool, dark fantasy! It sounds like it might have some political intrigue as well--with 'Court' and all. Am I right? I hope I am.

Fear the internet no longer! It's perfectly safe, as long as you trust your gut and don't provoke the trolls.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Anna Smith-Spark
Welcome to the Throng.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Well done on completing anything - I still have trouble with that bit...

ArenRax

Sage
A dark fantasy huh, ill have to give it a read.
ive probably gotten as far as writing 100 pages in a composition so i congratulate you on completing such a work of fantasy.