• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello All :)

jadentearz

I was wandering around a thread I found when I was Google searching for some magic mechanics aid then thought to myself why not just make an account.

I'm not usually a big forum person but I look forward to joining this community chock-full of so many people with similar interests to mine.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met jadentearz
Please to meet you and it is good to have you here.
Leap in, paddle around, avoid the werefish and you should be okay.

Folderol

Scribe
Magic mechanics aid...is that related to Magic the card game? Obviously, I know nothing about it, but my son is a big fan. I do like the artwork on Magic cards, and if you do too, then check out the Fantasy Art thread, if you haven't already.

And welcome!

jadentearz

Magic mechanics aid...is that related to Magic the card game? Obviously, I know nothing about it, but my son is a big fan. I do like the artwork on Magic cards, and if you do too, then check out the Fantasy Art thread, if you haven't already.

And welcome!

Oh no sorry! I guess I wasn't very clear. I meant that I was trying to set up the mechanics of how magic works in my novel's world and running into some dead ends. I've never played Magic but my husband is actually a fan - and yeah the art is awesome.