• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Insert [[Clever and/or witty introduction title]] substitute

Nevermore

Acolyte
Hey, well, I'm Nevermore, Nevs, Never, Nivvy, or just Alec. I've been going through a lot of different writers forums lately to discuss world building and writing techniques, how to structure a plot and so on. I'm more of an artist, in terms of sketching, than a writer, and specialize in dark surrealism, nature, dreamscapes, and manga. I also enjoy sculpting, though haven't been able to get my hands on soapstone in a while. In terms of writing, I enjoy fantasy-ish type writing, non-fiction, and steampunk. I generally stray into darker themes, and according to most people, can make realistic characters and imaginative worlds. Unfortunately, I can be a bit lax when it comes to editing drafts with a fine tooth comb, but I plan on improving that(that's Nevermore-ese for "I never plan on improving that").

Well, hope to see you around the forum!

Sparkie

Auror
Do you have a girlfriend named Lenore? (Ok, ok, I know. I'm sorry.)

Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Sound like you'll fit right in. Don't be afraid to post or ask for help, it's what we all do. Of course, we all help each other when we can, too. See ya on the threadz!

Alec, Welcome to the space.

Can't wait to see you posting in the showcase. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

~BL~

Nevermore

Acolyte
Cool, well thanks for the welcome. And I suppose the Poe jokes weren't exactly surprising. Anyways, I plan on posting one of my favorite works pretty soon. And again, looking forward to seeing you all around the forums.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
a rap tap taping
Is that when rappers tap-dance, and you record it on tape?

@OP, I feel your pain after reading all those Poe jokes. If only they knew you were named after the home of Peter Pan, you'd never've had to endure that!

Quoth the Sidekick,
"Never've had to endure!"

Dammit, I was so close to not doing that.