• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

My Song Begins

Greetings, my name is Maximillian d'Erembourg.
Though I've been writing sci-fi and fantasy as an avocation for 30 years, I just this week finished my first novel, a Space Opera, Nightfall, book one of the Nightsong Space Opera.
My beta readers are going over it one final time now, and I will self pub it shortly as an e-book.

Talents, traits, and Hobbies: Archery, thrown (axe & knife) & carbine target, swordpaly, brewing, camping, war games, board games, sandbox PC RPGs (Fallout, Skyrim...) Table-top RPGs (D&D). Reading SF, and NF science, and of course, writing. I have written fantasy, SF, and crime procedural, and have published short stories. Also working on a memoir.

Jabrosky

Banned
So I see you're located either in San Diego or Oahu. I live in Fallbrook just an hour north of San Diego, but I've also visited Oahu and thought it pretty sweet. And welcome to Mythic Scribes!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Maximillian_dErembourg
Welcome to the ship'o'fools
May the rain be ever soft and at your back and may the road rise to meet your feet.
[ps I've not been to either California or Hawaii]

Tom

Istar
Talents, traits, and Hobbies: Archery, thrown (axe & knife) & carbine target, swordpaly...

I'm interested in archery as well, though I'm not doing much of it at the moment. My bow broke and I can't afford a new one. I also take fencing, which is pretty close to swordplay. A few people in my club are also in the SCA and involved in LARPing groups. We have a lot of fun!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to our friendly forum. If you haven't checked it out, there is a place you can self-promote here once your book is published.

Hope you find the forum as fun as I have. This is a great place to meet other writers and share work, but be warned...it leads to major procrastination, coming to play here every day. Look at me... I should be writing right now, but instead I'm chatting. See what I mean?

Best wishes and welcome.

Greetings,
It appears we are kindred spirits with similar knowledge and interests. I look forward to hearing some of your ideas here.