• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I love April Fool's Day

Panda

Troubadour
Overnight, my avatar has grown from a kitten to obese cat. And also apparently dyed her fur tortoise-shell.

Panda

Troubadour
So what you're saying is that a black cat has a witch? :D

Anyway, April Fool's Day is over, so you should switch your avatar ba--ALL GLORY TO HYPNOCAT!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Ha! Tricked again! Nah, I kid. I'm sure Devor really did get an email but Tom's probably the only death.

Anyway, in all the goofiness, I forgot to supply music for the Zelda/Gannon battle. Here it is anyway:

Last edited by a moderator:

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Aside from the cats, you could read this post as killing Brian Scott Allen. I didn't mean it that far, but it sure read that way to me after it was posted, with all the blood on the sword.

The chat messages I got were so frantic I was worried it went too far.

Tom

Istar
Overnight, my avatar has grown from a kitten to obese cat. And also apparently dyed her fur tortoise-shell.

My fire mage rebelled against the Hypnocat at about seven last night, and took back his rightful place. And yeah, I totally wish I were my avatar in real life.

Tom

Istar
Yes. :D

Actually, no. Ouch. I just want to be able to wield fire and rock that awesome swishy-bangs look. (My own hair is so thick and cowlicky that it would just stick up straight if I tried to wear it like that.)

Panda

Troubadour
Ah, ok. My avatar licks her butt and poops in a box, so I think I'd rather stay as I am.

Panda

Troubadour
Oh god, now I can't unsee the fact that she's sticking her tongue out in that picture.