• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, good people.

Pleased to meet you. My name is Zelda, Princess of Hyrule. I have come to your delightful community following the trail of the Great King of Evil, Ganondorf. Have you seen him around? He is dark, malicious and all things evil. I fear that his intention is to bring darkness to Mythic Scribes, so beware!

We just got Internet access here in Hyrule Castle. It was either the Internet or a new pet dragon, I already have a dragon so I chose the Internet and my Dad the King installed everything for me. After all, thwarting the evil plans of Ganondorf is more important than anything else.

Please let me know if you encounter Ganondorf.

My friend Link was supposed to come with me, sadly some evil force has prevented him from doing so. After all, Hyrule is a big world and we have monsters everywhere.

Zelda

Tom

Istar
What are you talking about, Princess? Who's Ganondo---

MuUzQ43.jpg

Aaaaaagggghhh!

*dies*

Nevermind! I found him already, spreading lies, troubles, evil and chaos as usual. We shall fight Ganondorf together. I am stronger than I look, if you don't believe me you should see me fighting in the Smash Tournaments. Have you already alerted your authorities of this evil presence?

Take me to your Leader!

Tom

Istar
Even my now-disembodied spirit is disgusted by my own hideously mutilated corpse.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Zelda of Hyrule
Internet or a Dragon? I'd have gone for the scaly firebreather. But that is just me...

Hail and well met, CupofJoe.

Owning a pet dragon is a fashion in Hyrule these days. As I said, we already have one in the castle. So I decided that having Internet connection was the best choice, in order to follow Ganondorf and thwart his evil schemes once again. Now that I think of it, dragons are not good enough as pets, for you have to clean loads and loads of mess everyday.

Imagine the litter tray of a cat, but a thousand times worse.

Oh no, Ganondorf has already murdered one of our fellow Mythic Scribers. You see? I told you he was evil! I shall clean up this mess by means of my powerful Magic.

Zelda

Greetings,
Welcome to our fair land. We're bards and troubadours here, basking in the glow of our various muses. If you should happen to acquire your dragon, the dragon park is down the hill and to the left. You can't miss it. Just be sure to pick up after it. Otherwise things get out of hand pretty quickly in there.