• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

My name is Mark Moore, though I usually go by Tuxedo Mark on the Internet (yes, I'm a Sailor Moon fan).

I was born in Chicago but moved down to an unincorporated town in Florida when I was 7 (almost 8) and have lived most of my life in this semi-rural area with not much to do.

In late 2011, I discovered a twice-per-year comics/gaming/anime show. It's something that I look forward to, because it's the only bit of geekdom around here.

I love Star Trek, but I'm also into other sci-fi and fantasy (LotR, Hobbit, Highlander, etc.). I'm more of a watcher than a reader. I'm also into Archie Comics.

I have been self-publishing my own stories since 2012. I have an account at Absolute Write, but, since most of my stories/series are fantasy in nature, I figured it'd make sense to hang out here as well. :)

Any questions, just let me know.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Tuxedo Mark
Hope you have fun around here.
Share what you know and learn what you need.
My question.... Orca or Great White?

Greetings,
Or I should say NuqneH. (Let's see how big of a star Trek fan you are.)
Welcome. Thanks for joining us here. Sorry for my tardiness. I somehow overlooked your post. I must have fallen asleep on the Fairie mound again.

Any questions, just let me know.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes. Glad you chose to join our little forum (that isn't so little anymore). This site has something for everyone, so I hope you find what you're looking for. There's a place to self-promote your published works, and a showcase to share anything you're working on or get feedback. If you like to procrastinate, join us in the challenges and test your mettle in the madness.

Welcome and best wishes.

It's tricky. "nuqneH, qaleghneS" means "What do you want? I am honored to see you." "Nuq'nuh" is a traditional greeting.

Impressive. Most Star Trek fans equate that to being fans of the Federation. It's nice to see some diversity.