• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Phrase

Acolyte
New member and author here! I just found this website. In march I published my first Novel Stiger's Tigers. It has been an awesome experience.

Best regards,

Marc

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Phrase
Learn what you need and share what you know.
It is good to have you here.
I hope you find MS as much fun and of as much use as I do.

Phrase

Acolyte
I can't believe I had not heard of it before. Found some great resources already to help with my writing. :)

Russ

Istar
Well done on the publication!

Welcome aboard and I hope we can be of use to you.

Not stop waiting and get out on those forums and tell us all about your publishing experience. Inquiring minds want to know!

PS- popped over and looked at your book. Romans and fantasy? Who can say no to that?

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to MS, the one-stop writer forum for everyone. We have a showcase if you want to entertain us with your work, challenges if you want to procrastinate test your mettle, and loads of conversations on the go about all facets of the journey. Have fun and come on it!

Magicat

Scribe
Hallo, Phrase, and welcome. I'm a new member too, bit I salute you - a published author!. As others have said, I'm sure folk will be really interested on learning from your experience.

Ruby

Auror
Hi Phrase, welcome to Mythic Scribes. Your book looks interesting - congratulations on publishing it.

JP Harker

Scribe
Hello Phrase, I'm a fellow newcomer here reading through other intros - mine now looks a tad long-winded! Congrats on getting published!