• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Yo

Alcowski

Dreamer
So here's a short intro,
I'm currently studying to become a library assistant, I live in finland and most importantly I'm a aspiring writer.

Writing is a hobby for me and getting published isnt really important, I just have this feeling inside me that I might be able to write a story that might be good. No, more like I know the story, the world and the characters I'm in the middle of creating are going to be awesome.

All of this is theoretical as I'm too busy to get actual writing done. I've been reduced to notes. A ton of notes. 3years worth of notes. These notes are attempts at short stories or details of various races, plotlines, locations etc...

My reason for joining this forum is to hopefully get some advice and feedback.

Have a good day, wasn't really as short as I was hoping...

Alcowski

Lähetetty minun GT-S7710 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Alcowski
Good to have you here.
A lot of us have a head full of stories trying to get out... and usually too much to do and too little time to do it...
Share what you know and learn what you need.
Good luck.

Alcowski

Dreamer
Thanks, that was my intention all along. [emoji3]

Nagash

Sage
Welcome dear comrade !

I'm sorry to enforce whatever cliché some might have regarding the Finnish folk, but are you an enthusiast of the folk metal which your motherland birthed to my most utter delight ?

Seriously, what do you eat over there which make you so much cooler than we, your european brothers ? 90% of the bands I listen to are Finnish.

In any case welcome ! Grab a chair near the fireside and feel free to chat here and there and discuss the matters you wish on the forum ! :)

Alcowski

Dreamer
Welcome dear comrade !

I'm sorry to enforce whatever cliché some might have regarding the Finnish folk, but are you an enthusiast of the folk metal which your motherland birthed to my most utter delight ?

Seriously, what do you eat over there which make you so much cooler than we, your european brothers ? 90% of the bands I listen to are Finnish.

In any case welcome ! Grab a chair near the fireside and feel free to chat here and there and discuss the matters you wish on the forum ! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Cant say I dislike finnish music, I really like ensiferum, but mostly I listen to old stuff from black sabbath, dio and that kinda stuff.

We eat alot and drink alot. Basic diet for finnish people is usually simple. Bacon, pizza if its a festive time. Otherwise sausages. Nah but food is very personal, I know vegetarians and the like so just doing whatever you like is the finnish way i guess.
Welcome dear comrade !

Alcowski

Dreamer
I have no idea what I'm doing. Damn it tapatalk. Dont moon moon my replies!

Nagash

Sage
Ah yes, Ensiferum. I can't imagine a world where these ones aren't roaming the world with their tales of the Kalevala made metal.

I shall greet you a second time, then, as a brother in metaldom ! Old stuff is remembered for a reason - there's nothing quite like it ;)