• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello. I am new here.

I am Cynthia Hanson. I am a screenwriter, published writer, and animator in 3D animation. Above all I am a visionary and aspiring to be a success. I write and make short and feature length films. Favoring the genres of Family, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi. So it is my most sincere hope that these will bring much happiness to a lot of others, and your children also.

I'd taught myself how to write in prose for ten years and ended up self-publishing one of my first stories I hadn't expected to from before. I also studied screenwriting for seven years and have finally found my own unique voice in it I am pleased with.

I'm into Fantasy and Sci-fi the most. Especially when they can sometimes be combined because they are related to each other. I still enjoy childrens books also. Which is one of the reasons why I am now a published writer of them. I only write in fantasy and sci-fi, of course.

I write and make short and feature length films starring Mr. Wogglebug. Favoring the genres of Family, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi. I work with a professional voice actor who voices the Wogglebug to perfection. Mr. Wogglebug and his voice bring me a lot of happiness. So it is my most sincere hope that these will bring much happiness to a lot of others, and your children also.

I am very happy to be here now and hope to have great time here and find good company with many.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met WogglebugLove Productions [aka Cynthia Hanson]
It is good to have you here.
I hope you have as much fun here as I do and find as much support and inspiration as well.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hi and welcome to MS. I hope you'll like it here. You seem passionate about your works and creations which is always really cheering to see. :)

Thank you. And yes, I am a passionate about my works and creations always. It's always cheering for me to find people who understand and appreciate such a thing. :)