• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings.

Hello All,

Clearly I am the new guy so please be nice :)

I live in the UK, originally from the South East coast before moving to the midlands where I currently reside with my wife Leanne, and three Cats: Harlow, Speckled Jim and Fraya.

I came here looking for a supportive and friendly writing community. I have been writing since being able to hold a pencil and took that love to university graduating with a degree in English Literature and Creative Writing. I love the fantasy genre, the ability to create and build a world from imagination has always fascinated me.

I count too many authors as my inspiration to list them here but my collection current holds all known publications by Haruki Murakami(I love the subversion of the fantasy genre that is wields in every story.) and David Mitchell, Ian Irvine, Ben Aaronovitch, Patrick Rothfuss and Scott Lynch to name some others.

In the mean time please check out my self funded website: WWW.THECROWNSOFALMACH.CO.UK Which I am using as my publishing platform, aiming to show a chapter every 7 - 14 days.

Best regards,

A.A. Kingsbury

Welcome to the Scribes A.A. Kingsbury. We have a diverse group of people on here, all with their takes on the writing process. Most are eager to help with any questions you have, and many are willing ears for your own comments. Please feel free to jump right on it, we are glad to have you.

-Cold

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met A.A. Kingsbury
Good to have you here.
We are a friendly bunch here so as Cold says Jump in and have fun.
Share what you think, learn what you need.
[They are all good names, but Speckled Jim is a great name for a cat...]