• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lunar Eclipse!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
The Earth's shadow already took a bite out of the north side of the moon! So, those of you in the western hemisphere, what are you doing looking at your screen? Look out a window!

Wait… I'm not looking out a window. Why am I typing? Must… stop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scribe Lord

Minstrel
Apparently it's a once in a generation event. Better make the most of it.

*Blasts epic music and pretends to be a wizard harnessing the power of the eclipse*

On a side note, what happens to werewolves during a Supermoon Lunar Eclipse?

Its my birthday tomorrow (today?) , so I was so happy I got to see the lunar eclipse from the roof of my place. It was a nice clear night too. : )

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Me too, and I can commemorate the event with a photo!

12042959_10153083508421434_7921977986022797143_n.jpg

This was taken at 10:47—the moment of maximum eclipse. As you can see, Bigfoot blocked the shot. The look on his beady red eye tells me he blocked the shot of the moon ​on purpose.

Tom

Istar
I saw it too! I'm kind of an astronomy enthusiast, so when I looked outside and saw the moon was at the peak of the eclipse, I ran and got my good camera and tripod instead of just snapping a picture on my phone. It was kind of cloudy all evening here in Buffalo, but right as the eclipse started, a harsh breeze moved away the clouds and the sky became completely clear. Wow.

It's really exciting to have witnessed an event that won't happen again until 2033.