• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New to the gang

M P Goodwin

Scribe
Though not in any way new to Fantasy, be it to read, to write or indeed to play. I found my way here via the Google + fantasy writers forum and am looking for whatever comes my way. I have a novel self published and am forging ahead with the second in the series, I have story boards for the third and fourth ready and do all my own cartography so happy to discuss nearly anything really.
Mike

Russ

Istar
Welcome to MS Mike. Lots of people around here who are always happy to talk about just about any aspect of fantasy.

I am sure you will find the place useful and suggest you jump right in to any discussion you find interesting and if you don't see the topic that is currently on your mind being discussed, start your own.

Hope your publishing projects are going well for you.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met M P Goowin
Good to have you here.
The company is good and the conversations always lively.

Dragonrider

Dreamer
Welcome to Mythic Scribes man!! I just recently joined myself! What is the name of your book? Is it on Kindle?

M P Goodwin

Scribe
The book is titled 'The Old Way of Winter' and is available on Kindle and iBooks. If you like gritty adventures with dark humour, no punches pulled action and an old 'retro' style, then I can thoroughly recommend reading it...but I would say that wouldn't I. I hope you take a look at least. Cheers.