• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lumani's artwork

Laurence

Inkling
I didn't mean my comment as something you should change by the way. Stick to your style, it looks great! I'm just personally not in to vampire type characters and action poses! I like 'em boring and erring on the gritty side, although I wouldn't say macho is the word haha

Lumani

Minstrel
I didn't mean my comment as something you should change by the way. Stick to your style, it looks great! I'm just personally not in to vampire type characters and action poses! I like 'em boring and erring on the gritty side, although I wouldn't say macho is the word haha

No offence taken!! :) On the contrary, I am very glad you took the time to comment on my work! Thank you!!

Lumani

Minstrel
01110e53044d2357d23119b41b453099-d8xbxbb.png

Lumani

Minstrel
Meet the Shaizai! :D there are 3 of them in Syre. They act as guardians of the Decider and the Book of Lhorre. They are tricky little creatures and highly volatile to strangers. They require bribes of a hefty sort for their wisdom or advice and tend to keep small hoards of treasure. I will have more about them soon. :)

shaizai___guardian_by_lumanii-d94td1s.png

Lumani

Minstrel
I've started compiling all my details into these sheets as part of my tragedy to organize myself....anyways! They are broken down into pieces to avoid the files from becoming to large.

The Lhorre are part of my world and are currently the advanced and dominant race. I will another sheet up shortly! feel free to ask questions or for clarifications. These were technically just for me and I won't be adding every detail, just the important ones.

lhorre___syre_race_by_lumanii-d94v216.png

Lumani

Minstrel
AirShip I designed for travel through out the floating Lhorre Isles...Mostly for the Ly`Rouzon and Mainland Lhorre to get to Court at the High Council.

11231027_892062440870961_7862255077636577166_n.jpg

Lumani

Minstrel
Work in progress :) Work has been keeping me busy so I don`t get to draw as often anymore.

Senkala and Noakes are the featured couple up front. :) Draven, Anala, Barlow and Tawnee in rough...

untitled_1_by_lumanii-d9ie3jr.png

Shame you don't get to post or draw as often, but glad to see your still attempting with the time you have :) Great stuff so far; like the addition of the airship design to the gallery.

Lumani

Minstrel
Shame you don't get to post or draw as often, but glad to see your still attempting with the time you have :) Great stuff so far; like the addition of the airship design to the gallery.

Thank you!! I've finally worked some kinks out of my plotlines and its helped spur some motivation over the holidays. :) I quite enjoyed designing the airship! a bit outside my usual designs.

Lumani

Minstrel
Phew!! Its been awhile. :) Have still been working behind scenes though! :D Here is something new...

Once Kaidan's clan is accepted for review by the council, He and Noakes, along with several other clan members, return to court. There, they will have the opportunity to request that their exiled clan be recognized as part of the Lhorre Territories.

This scene depicts Noakes as he is reunited with the other cohorts at court for the first time in almost half a century. The Ly'Rouzon are not any more welcoming than the Lhorre when it comes to Clan honour.

Noakes and Senkala in front

Barlow, Draven and Anala in back

(C) Kali Blacke.

untitled_1_by_lumanii_d9ie3jr_copy_by_lumanii-da373wl.png

Lumani

Minstrel
Natural predator and enemy of the Carnecanne Soul Reapers and Ly'Rouzon. :) I call them Lysis. The Males are known as bucks and females as does. Their saliva is acidic and is rather toxic to most animals. They are tainted by the waters that flow through the marshes and as a result they, along with many of the marsh creatures, have grown quite large over generations. Their powerful hind end allows them to 'hug' their pray and slowly overpower it as they drag it downwards. Does do most of the hunting as the bucks antlers tend to make them awkward and slow when compared to their female counterparts. Prides consist mostly of females and a few prized bucks. Most bucks only grow 1-2 sets of antlers in a life time and once damaged they are no longer desirable by does and are often out-casted to bachelor bands which tend to scavenge off of established prides rather then hunt for themselves. The Alpha doe usually decides how many females will breed per season dependant on prey and pride numbers.

(c) Kali Blacke. NOT for public use. Please do not misuse my work.

lysis_by_lumanii-da22dhg.png

Lumani

Minstrel
Long time no talk guys! :D I've been very quiet but I've certainly made some headway on my current writing project. I've been struggling a bit so thought i'd come visit here again for some inspiration. I have a few new works to share so I hope you enjoy!!

stand_down_by_lumanii-dae7c8b.png

A scene from one of my written works! Might go back and fix this one up a bit :)

Last edited: