• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello! Artist/writer.

Cobwebs

Dreamer
(For a third time. Something weird happened to my last two posts- one never made it to the page and the other became a weird blank post.)

Hello! I am Cobwebs, an ambitious artist/writer setting up childhood material for a long term web comic. I have revamped most everything and started things on track, but there is still a ton of work to put into the worldbuilding and story writing before I can even think about staying.

I'm glad I found a forum that seems active and covers almost everything I could possibly need- feedback being one of the major issues. I will definitely be around more as I have more material to be critiqued. Thanks for having me!

Pythagoras

Troubadour
Is this what that whole thing with Cup of Joe was about earlier? That confused me.
Either way.
Welcome.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Welcome! A webcomic, huh? I'm about to post my ninth strip. Nice to meet someone else who's new to that game! Did you start yours yet? I'd love to check out your comic (or art on DA/Tumblr/wherever if the comic's not online yet.)

Cobwebs

Dreamer
@Pythagoras
Yes I think so, I noticed when they commented it sort of put him in the thread maker's slot too. How weird. Thank you for the welcome, though.

@Legendary Sidekick
I am still in the world building process of getting everything solidified- flora and fauna, language, races, etc. I just got a basic map made the other night and I plan on filling out some aspects of it as well (cities, trade roads, etc). I do have some art of it, but I'm not super ready to show it off just yet. Still got a lot to get together!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Cobwebs
I thought you might be in some super stealth mode.
Good to have you here...