• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do you do besides write?

Looked up Hegel

Saw hegelian dialectics

felt smug for knowing the term

closed tab before false sense of accomplishment could be destroyed by Hegel.

Haha, yeah you should stop there. I looked up Hegel for the exam, and one of the very first sites I stumbled on was this:

https://pervegalit.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/how-to-fake-your-way-through-hegel/

It literally instructs you how to fake your way through Hegel. First rule: Never actually read anything with Hegel. :D

Tom

Istar
Haha, yeah you should stop there. I looked up Hegel for the exam, and one of the very first sites I stumbled on was this:

https://pervegalit.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/how-to-fake-your-way-through-hegel/

It literally instructs you how to fake your way through Hegel. First rule: Never actually read anything with Hegel. :D

I think faking through anything is one of the main aspects of a college student's life.

For instance, right now I am faking that I:

1. Actually remember anything about MLA format and how to use it,
2. Have actually read all the books for this course to the end,
3. Have actually picked up the main textbook more than once in the last month, and finally,
4. Actually know what I'm talking about.

C

Chessie

I'm a housewife. :D

I clean, cook, parent, and make my husband cocktails when he comes home from work late at night. I'm also an avid gamer and lover of nature. Before my foot injury, I hiked several times a week. I live up a mountain right smack in the center of endless valleys and forest. My foot is well on its way to healing, which means I'll be able to hike regularly again although right now, the doctor says only once a week. Boo.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I think faking through anything is one of the main aspects of a college student's life.

For instance, right now I am faking that I:

1. Actually remember anything about MLA format and how to use it,
2. Have actually read all the books for this course to the end,
3. Have actually picked up the main textbook more than once in the last month, and finally,
4. Actually know what I'm talking about.

I suppose this is the point at which I say that although I am retired from my day job as a computer programmer, I continue to teach upper division history courses at my local university. :D

History really is my principal hobby, even though I get paid as an adjunct professor. Beyond that, I spend a good deal of time gaming, I play with my dogs, I go out from time to time and glare at my garden.

And I haunt this and other forums. It is recreation in the purest sense of the word.

Heliotrope

Staff
Article Team
Hi Chesterama! I missed you! You went quiet for a little while :) The other night I was just thinking about PMing you to see how you were.

Anyway… back on track with the thread.

C

Chessie

I'm good! :D Just focusing on being more productive instead of causing trouble around here. Hah! Carry on.