• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Describe yourself in a nutshell

I like random threads like this because I'm a nosy shit and I like to talk about myself. The meaning of "in a nutshell" is pretty open because I'm fairly certain I can't. I'm usually picky about who I converse with, and I always like to maintain some level of anonymity, but I can prattle on endlessly about myself and my very controversial opinions when I feel like it. I absolutely hate small talk and sarcasm, I either just freeze up and tilt my head to the side or take everything seriously and go extremely in-depth. My own psychology, a drug commercial, falling in lava, etc, I like to analyze EVERYTHING. It's how I entertain myself. I'm also of superior intelligence, a natural health nut, a trees-are-people person, and an animated Disney geek. Of course you wouldn't think I had a brain at all when I throw a knife in a wall over someone being indecisive. I think so much that it just goes glitchy static sometimes. So that's me in a nutshell, I'm sure someone else can be more concise.

Jerseydevil

Minstrel
I'm interested in masculine things. Lifting weights, military history, combat sports, shooting guns (Poorly. I'm a terrible shot), and trying to live like a warrior scholar.

In a shorter nutshell: Manliness and dignity personified.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
Myself in a nutshell

by

PP

Without sight, my other senses take over, the smell of the oils, the smooth uneven walls of the husk, the slightly bitter taste of the kernel as I take a bite. I need to keep my strength. The shell envelops. It traps. There's no way out. "Crack me. Crack me," I shout. Is anyone listening?

The End.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
So, do I describe myself as viewed from a nutshell? Or as if I were actually in a nutshell?

Unclear on the assignment.

I am a possibly eclectic individual who has thought experiments for no apparent reason, finds knowledge and comprehension intriguing, and prefers hummus over mayonnaise and falafel over hash browns.

Last edited: