• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Salutations

Hello.

I looked for a worldbuilding forum and found one that appears quite busying. My world can be considered fantasy, but I would not object to it being considered science fantasy either as I approach the world with a scientific spirit, including themes like transhumanism (though from a system of magic) and applying science and other rational principles to anatomy and all that geography entails, for example. Whether or not I will publish, I cannot say, but worldbuilding is fun nonetheless.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met CrystalCHTriple
Hope you find MS as useful and supportive as I do.
I love world-building and can get lost in it for far too long...

Is there a post requirement to be able to participate in the private threads? I was looking for some information on it and thought I perhaps overlooked it.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
The general post count limit for those threads is five posts. However, it will take a while from your fifth post until access is granted.

Seeing as you're at six posts now you should be able to access the Showcase etc within the next 24 hours.

Oh, and welcome to the site. I hope you'll like it here. :)

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Is there a post requirement to be able to participate in the private threads? I was looking for some information on it and thought I perhaps overlooked it.

There's a 5-post minimum needed to post in the private threads. Looks like you're just past it. ^^