• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do you listen to?

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I just came across these guys, and their version of Still Loving You is absolutely amazing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerseydevil

Minstrel

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I'm listening to Parov Stelar right now. It'd good for reading forums, but not for writing because my butt won't sit still.

C

Chessie

Uh...I totally discovered a Crimson & Clover remake by Joan Jett. Where has it been all these years of my life?! Wow.

Tom

Istar
There's this one song that I hear all the time on the radio driving to school, but I can't remember the artist or even the lyrics! It's really frustrating because I LOVE the song and I'd like to download it. It's this folksy/alternative rock style with definite Celtic undertones. A nice driving beat too. I wish I could find it.

Chilari

Staff
Latesly I've been listening a lot to a playlist that consists of the songs from the Hobbit trilogy soundtracks - Song of the Lonely Mountain, I See Fire, and The Last Goodbye. They're beautiful and powerful. I mean get a load of this. I've been listening to it all evening and it still has the capacity to make me tear up.

[video=youtube_share;q8ir8rVl2Z4]https://youtu.be/q8ir8rVl2Z4[/video]

I'm an avid listener of Hip-Hop, Country, Pop, Rock, some oldies, some 80's rock, and early 2k music. My favorite performer is Eminem. He always drains the anger away from me whenever I feel it or lifts me up if I'm feeling down. My favorite songs are: Lose Yourself, Soldier, I Get Money, A Lil Bit, Gunz Come Out, (Most of Eminem's music after the 2,000's), Ambitions As A Ridah, Thug Style, Keep Goin', Break Ya Neck, Aerosmith, Toby Keith, Pitbull; etc. :)

teacup

Auror

My other favourite from the guy who did the Death Note cover I posted a page ago

Addison

Auror
I usually listen to anything with a good upbeat, something to keep the blood pumping. Not in a head-banging way just enough to energize me so I can write. Other times it depends on the scene I'm writing as the music help put me in the right mood. Usually all I need is background noise. Whether it's country, rock, sound tracks, blues, classics, or even movies or TV episodes I've seen dozens of times. I.E, I'm listening to season 3 of Big Bang Theory.

Since most Mercyful Fate songs tell fictional stories in the lyrics it's a 2 for 1 deal. One of the best metal bands ever.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I just discovered Kebu - like less than ten minutes ago. Check out this version of an old classic. :)