• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How old are you?

Ravana

Istar
Oh Boy - I think I'm the oldest - someone get me buggy!

Well, it's hard to say, since you didn't put a number up… but unless you have LadyPamela beat by a fair amount, you may yet be able to claim the consolation of coming in second. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the diversity too... I also like that a lot of us have tons in common even though we're not only different ages we come from different countries too >^.^<

drkpyn

Scribe
I'll be 24 in May, but I've been told before that I look a bit older. Like Falunel I often felt like an adult stuck in the body of a teenager, but now I'm an adult stuck in the body of an adult. I can't decide which is worse...

Chilari

Staff
I got IDed in the offlicense last night. Apparently the police occasionally send 17 year olds in to try to buy alcohol and if the shop assistant doesn't ask for ID they get fined like £10,000. So at least I look young enough to possibly be a 17 year old.

srg

Scribe
Never had the "message too short" warning come up on a forum :p I guess that's an anti-spam tool?

anyway I'm 27.

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one around my age! *yippee* Though, you know, I didn't expect everyone would still look and act so young in their late 20's/early 30's (And I can see much of you agree!). Guess that's what you think while you're still a runabout youth :)

But, to answer, I'm 31... with the delusion I'm about a decade younger.

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
I turned twenty this year. Sometimes I act my age, sometimes I don't :p It's nice to find a forum with a wide range in ages.

Bry never answered this did he LOL Well I'll answer for him I guess... Bry (Mdnight Rising) is 35... He'll be 36 in May hehe He THINKS he's a teen till he gets up and sounds like a box of rice krispies ROFLMAO!

Kate

Troubadour
30, with 31 just around the corner.

Anyone else find it harder to turn 30 than it was to hit 20? I imagine at 40, there'll be tears. Hopefully in a good way :D

Kate

Troubadour
Physically, things are already collapsing on me :( Yet I can still read and write, so I'm not going to complain. It could be worse.

I hear you! I ruptured a disc when I was 17, so I've had an old person body for a while now, and it just gets worse! But with all of the bothersome things that can and do go wrong, that's the best attitude..... thinking about people whose bodies stop them from doing what they love for whatever reason, I can only think of myself as incredibly lucky. Get over it, and get on with it as best you can is my motto! :)

Dr.Dorkness

Minstrel
Well, I'm 21, sometimes I feel young. But most of the time I feel old. I am the oldest in my group of friends. But most of all the physical problems restrict me to home a lot. with that I also have diabetes. The kind that that is hereditary not the one you get for not taking care of yourself, and I'm happy for that (because it is not my own fault).