• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey there neighbors!

LizLinz

Acolyte
Mythic Scribes has been popping up off and on in my adventures into the internet for a long time now and I've finally got around to making a profile and getting busy with the writing. I've been writing in some form or other since I was eight year old, though I've never thought too hard about getting published.

I'm big on epic fantasy and have a thing for drawing maps and world building. When I get a chance I'll post some pictures of that art work. Most of what I share here will be various stories in the same world/universe.

I'm excited to be here!

LizzyRo

Dreamer
That's cool. Wright in since you were eight..... wow I mean I don't think I got big into writing until just a couple years ago. That's really amazing! So glad you like fantasy stuff. I like that kinda stuff to. Just FYI I have been thinking of names all day for my book (with no sucess) and I got home from school a couple of hours ago so I might not have the best logic.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met LizLinz

Good to have you here.

Hope you enjoy the place as much as I do.

I still have the first story I wrote [Space Opera!]. I was an late developer. I must have been 9 or even 10. It has illustrations too.