• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello fellow lovers of the fantastic and speculative!

Necroben

Dreamer
I am a writer. I'm also a father of 3, husband, and stay at home Dad.

I have written many things that will never see the light of day, but through perseverance my writing improves.

I wish y'all a good day and luck in your future endeavors!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Necroben
I hope you appreciate MS as much as I do, for its supportive members and interesting questions and answers; as well as the odd diversion in to procrastination and triviality.
Leap in, turn on and enjoy.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome, Necroben. It pains me to hear you say your writing will never find a reader. Not even a critique group or a beta reader? That's like growing flowers in a closet. Maybe you could post something to the Showcase here, once you've got your feet wet up to your neck.

Necroben

Dreamer
@CupOfJoe Thank you! @Skip.Knox It would pain you even more if I inflicted that writing on anyone. No, that was just practice. I will be more than happy to share any writing I do now that I'm more experienced. My WIP right now is coming along nicely and I'm writing a piece for a challenge here that interested me.

Gredly

Good for you, Necroben. I sat on my writing for over 25 years before my mother made me promise before dying of cancer to have it published. I kept my word and now am about to have my 4th book published. It takes a lot of work but it can be done. Just trust your abilities.