• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Goooooooooood Morning Albuquerque!

Dren

Scribe
Hello! I'm WeeChlo, or Chloe. I'm stationed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM.

I've been writing fantasy since I was... gosh, I think the first time I really sat down and wrote something was ten. It was, of course, quite bad but I was even wee-er than I am now, so it's forgivable. Lately I've been falling off of the writing train due to stress, anxiety, and depression, so I figured I'd join a forum, get a community, make some friends, see if that helped with the motivation.

Main Fantasy Loves: Pantheons, lady characters, magitek, grouchy old father figures who unapologetically care about their adopted nerd children, dragons, happy endings, bad guys becoming awkward friends and weird uncles/aunts

Main Fantasy Pet Peeves: Pointless doom and gloom, gratuitous violence/rape being handwaved as 'realistic', lack of any race aside from white people being handwaved as 'realistic', using non-white cultures and filling them with white people

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met weeclo [aka Chloe]
Good to have you here.
I hope you will find Ms as helpful and supportive as I do.
This is a great place to learn & share, chat & listen.
Leap on in and enjoy the ride...
I kind of like the idea of "bad guys becoming awkward friends".

Dren

Scribe
Hail and well met weeclo [aka Chloe]
Good to have you here.
I hope you will find Ms as helpful and supportive as I do.
This is a great place to learn & share, chat & listen.
Leap on in and enjoy the ride...
I kind of like the idea of "bad guys becoming awkward friends".

Avatar the Last Airbender ruined me for it. Certain character arcs were just so perfect, and so well thought out...

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Hello! I was in Albuquerque for eight years, sorry I missed out on actually meeting you. Welcome to our community, and hope you find some great support here!

tbgg

Sage
Hey, I'm in Albuquerque myself, even live pretty near the Eubank gate of KAFB. Hi, neighbor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk