• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Michael J. Sullivan's Riyria: The Death of Dulgath Graphic Novel

A Hobbit

Hi, my name is Ernst Dabel and I'm the President of Dabel Brothers Publishing. I wanted to share with you all an artwork of Michael J Sullivan's upcoming Riyria: The Death of Dulgath graphic novel which is currently up on Kickstarter Riyria Graphic Novel: Epic Fantasy (The Death of Dulgath) by Dabel Brothers Publishing ?Kickstarter

Enjoy the artwork of Hadrian Blackwater and Royce Melborn:)

9a2c21cb-9b57-4002-9189-b8cded2ae642.jpg

A Hobbit

Did you guys see the new sketches of Hadrian, Royce, and the Rose and Thorne? Please let me know. Thanks

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
You can tell that by noticing the Thanks at the bottom of the post *and* by looking at your Profile. You appear to have done neither.

A Hobbit

Skip.Knox, I was actually referring to the artwork in the updates. Thanks.

Do you know what happens if we reach the 60k stretch goal? An original Riyria story will open up in the back of the Riyria:The Death of Dulgath graphic novel starring Hadrian and Royce. Eleven lucky fans will get a chance to be inside the story, and will choose to be good guys or bad. Five good guys will fight side by side with Royce and Hadrian, against five bad guys and their leader. The Graphic novel will be in all major book stores Smile

For those fans who would like the opportunity to be one of the lucky eleven, please check it out:
Riyria Graphic Novel: Epic Fantasy (The Death of Dulgath) by Dabel Brothers Publishing ?Kickstarter