• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Birthday Thread

Russ

Istar
Did the birthday thing recently, it was one of those significant ones so I had a party and flew in some Sachertorte for my guests.

Damn was it good.

Incanus

Auror
Happy birthday Tom!

You must be a Taurus because your day falls in between my brother's and I, and we're both Taurus. (Mine was 4/21)

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Istar
Happy belated birthday to you too, Incanus! I am indeed a Taurus, it's nice to meet another!

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Thanks guys! :D

Ended up tagging along with my parents when they took my adopted siblings to visit their birth mom and siblings and cousins. Not my ideal way to spend the day (I'm not a huge fan of little kids in general, and these are all but strangers to me), but hey, I got a great supper afterward. Ribs and steak bites are always worth it. :D

I'm 27 today! :D And as always, there is snow on the ground. I was hoping for a break to it, what with November being unseasonably warm most of the time this year, but some things are bound not to change I guess. XD

Happy Birthday! Can't beat Reaver, but happy birthday anyway!

I turned 59 last week. Might reach 60 before my debut novel is published. Talk about not giving up.... I've had this dream of publishing novels since I was in elementary school, and been writing fiction since then.

Tom

Istar
Today's my birthday! It's always fun having a birthday that falls around finals; I've been too stressed to even think about it. Hopefully though tomorrow will be a reprieve. :D

Reactions: Ban