• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

hi everyone

hi everyone my name is shadowavalon i'm come to this forum for help my story which has yet to be named so i would tell it here but i rather wait til i flesh out the world and races for my story

fleamailman

Closed Account
"...ah no, I won't critic you ever, for what would I know about your humans ways..." replied the goblin in his welcome here, preferring each writer to build upon that bedrock of their own experience rather than blindly accepting those shortcuts from others here, adding "...besides, if I correct you now, then part of you becomes me by it, writers become agent smiths like that, where perfect is always so mundane and where correct is so predictable, but no, how about I become your avid reader here instead, offering you some sense of involved audience and a feeling of eager deadline here, so what say you human, drop base motivations for mere habit, for those readers are no further from you than this screen here is, simply you pull them to your pen by your posts, while all the while, death looks on and time ticks away those seconds in the background..."

300373.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, get settled in. We're a friendly bunch, and I see you've already met the friendly Goblin.

I look forward to seeing what you are working on.

Sent from my Blade using Forum Runner

Leif GS Notae

Closed Account
Greetings and welcome, glad you were able to join. Look forward to seeing what you have in store for us, feel free to jump into the conversation.