• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ah, I'm a newbie again ...

kjjcarpenter

Minstrel
Hello again everyone! In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'm back!"
Over the past six weeks I have been conducting a thorough rewrite of my initial book, as per my publisher's request. It was an experience! I had little time for anything else. The only person I ever spent time with outside the house was my girlfriend, and even then I finished with one day to spare. I can tell you, coming down to the last week had the hair on my neck standing on edge.
But all is done! Time to rest ... for now.
So that explains my inexplicit absence. Glad to have some free time to be back here on Mythic Scribes. Will let you all know what my publisher thinks of the rewrite and I look forward to some interesting discussions to come. :)

Kev

kjjcarpenter

Minstrel
It does! Was a shame I couldn't find the time, but there's not much that can be done when a deadline looms, eh? :)

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome back Kev!

We're all excited about your novel getting published. When you get a chance shoot me an email. I have an interesting idea as to how we can help you promote it.

kjjcarpenter

Minstrel
Thanks, BD! :)

I'll give you a buzz as soon as I get a confirmation call or email from my publisher to note they received the final manuscript, which should be any day now.

OH I can help too!!!! I spam my Fiancee's book on my FB like once a week what another one to add to the collection of random spamming >^.^<

kjjcarpenter

Minstrel
Thanks Meg! It is truly exciting, although I'm somewhat nervous also. Never know which direction it can go, eh?
Haha, why thank you Md Falling—as I am going to refer to you from now on for simplicity purposes. :p

LMAO go for it most do I have nothing better to do when I'm online aside from put my two cents in here, and play FB games, occassionally get on my soap box on fb to make everyone laugh and help out my friends >^.^<