• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

IronLotus9

This is my first time coming to Mythic Scribes, and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. :)

My reason for being here is probably similar to that of many of you; two years ago I resolved to finally sit down and write a story to its completion. I never imagined that I would end up creating a whole new world, or that I would complete my first book with at least two more in mind.

I am now in the process of looking at ways to publish my book. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Professional Writing and Journalism, but my passion has always been in fiction and literature in general. I would be extremely excited and grateful to meet all of you here, and to discuss what we've created!

Best regards,
IronLotus

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome! Well, this forum is certainly full of all kinds of writers at various places of progress in their careers/ hobby. We have tons of great advice threads, and loads of research contributed by members. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard, I hope you find this place as intriguing and helpful as I do.

Publishing can be a tough road no matter which path you chose...but I think it is well worth the work.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome to the scribes. Feel free to jump into the forums for whatever you want or need for your WIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk